Bangladeshi Famous Rasgolla of Green Chillies:
Rasgulla is a very popular sweet in Bangladesh. Today I have made Green Chilli Rasgulla give an interesting twist. Yes, sweet spongy delicious Rasgulla in a new flavour. The slight hotness of green chilli made this Rasgulla yummier. Trust me as soon as you pop the Rasgulla in your mouth, the sweetness of it with a strong zing of chilli will hit your palate in such a way that you will not stop eating it.
- Milk 500ml, Vinegar 1 tbsp
- Sugar 1/2 cup (for light sugar syrup) + 1/4 cup
- Green chilli paste 1.5 tbsp
- Boil the milk and add vinegar to it to make chenna. Pour it onto a muslin cloth and wash nicely with running water. Squeeze out all the water.
- Take the chenna on a big surface and smash it with your palm for around 3-4 mins until you get a soft dough kind of consistency. Add 1 tsp chilli paste into it and knead it again just to mix it evenly. Make equal size balls out of it.
- In a big pan take 2 cups of water and a half cup of sugar along with 1 tablespoon green chilli paste. Give it a rolling boil.
- Add your chenna balls into the rolling light sugar syrup. Let them cook cover for 10-12 mins. Transfer the chenna balls into a bowl full of clean water.
- Add 1/4 cup of sugar into the remaining light sugar syrup and cook it for 5 mins. Allow it to cool.
- Transfer your chenna balls into the final sugar syrup. Put them in the fridge to cool completely for a minimum of 1 hour. Enjoy your Green Chilli Rasgullas.