Top 5 best tips to help you buy a gaming mouse
You will need a gaming mouse to play the game, be it competitive or casual. However, in the case of buying a gaming mouse, we buy the mouse by looking at the RGB lighting and design. But later it was seen that mouse tracking is not good or there is a problem with the mouse button. Although many people are aware of this now, many do not know about it.
Here are some tips to help you buy a gaming mouse:
01. Don’t buy a mouse after seeing RGB: The first mistake we make is to look at the RGB when buying a gaming mouse. Gaming mouse are not just for lighting. Although there are many Chinese brands today who market with empty RGB. Check out the other benefits of the mouse first and then see if the mouse has RGB lighting as an addition.
02. Know about mouse sensors: The mouse sensor is an important part of the mouse. Because most of the work is done by the mouse sensor. And if the sensor of the mouse is not, the mouse is useless. In addition, the adjustable DPAI feature remains.
Generally well branded relatively expensive mice like ASUS, Cooler Master Etc. have good quality sensors and adjustable DPI features which can be used to change the DPI of mice through software. Here DPI is Dotts per Inch.
This indicates how sensitive the mouse is. A good sensor also depends on the polling rate of the mouse, which means the performance of the mouse’s response. Pixart, Hero, Mercury, Truemove etc are some of the better quality mouse sensor manufacturers.
03. Whether the mouse fits your hand: Make sure the ergonomics or the mouse with your hand is convenient. If you do not buy the mouse according to the size of the hand, then it may be difficult to operate the mouse. The size of the mouse depends on the position and grip of your hand. If you are a left-handed person, you should check to see if the mouse is suitable for your left hand.
04. What kind of primary mouse button: The mouse’s main 3 buttons such as right click, left click and middle mouse or scrollbar should see these 3 things. In this case, most mouse manufacturers do not say. But branded companies say what kind of switch their mouse buttons make. The most popular of the mouse buttons is the Omron switch which is widely used.
05. Whether there are additional benefits: An added benefit is to see if there are any additional buttons on the mouse or whether the mouse can be controlled with software. Also whether it is possible to lose or increase weight, whether the mouse has its braided or patched fabric.
01. Razer Mamba Tournament Edition Gaming Mouse
As per the specification, this mouse has 16000 thousand DPI supported 5G laser sensor. The acceleration mouse up to 50G features a tilt click scroll wheel with 9 programmable button Omron switch. And the mouse has 1ms response time. Also on the fly sensitivity adjustment can be done. The ergonomic and grippe mouse is perfect for any gripper and its rubber textures will give the mouse the best grip experience.
The mouse weighs 133 grams (including cable). The mouse cable is a 6 foot braided cable. The mouse is RGB supported and it supports 16.6 million colors. And it has an inter-device color synchronization feature that allows it to synchronize with any other razor keyboard or razor firefly mousepad’s RGB to give a lighting effect. And everyone will notice its lighting effects. Razor’s Synapse software is available to customize these settings.
02. Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum RGB GAMING MOUSE
The mouse supports up to 12,000 dpi and acceleration like 40G. All of the 11 programmable button switches have been used by the Omron switch. Its sensor is Pixart’s PMW3366. Its scroll wheel is in dual mode which can be shifted to hyper fast and click to click mode.
The blocks have the advantage of adjusting the weight around the gaming sensor below. Mouse with 1 millisecond response time has on-board storage facility.
The mouse is quite ergonomic for any size of hand and for any type of grip style. Button position is perfect. The mouse weighs 121 grams. Mouse only 6 feet and braided cable.
Lastly, the mouse has RGB which supports 16.6 million colors which will light the DPI indicator and Logitech logo.
03. Razer DeathAdder Elite-Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
The 18,000 DPI supported sensor makes a great combination with the Omron Switch. 7 programmable buttons that can be customized with the cloud based software called Razor’s Synapse. The mouse is supported by Razor Synapse which allows the mouse to be used on any PC with its own custom settings.
No complaint can be made about the shortness of the cable in the mouse of the 6 foot braided cable.
However, the mouse is awesome in terms of ergonomics and look. Enough ergonomic and grippe. The rubber coatings on the side are good enough for grip. The mouse weighs about 105 grams.
In addition, the mouse supports 16.6 million RGB colors, so there will be no shortage of RGB in this mouse. There are razor synapses for color customizing.
04. Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury Gaming Mouse
The Fusion Engine Hybrid Sensor Mouse has a total of 6 programmable buttons. It has built-in memory so you can use the programmed buttons on any PC.
Quite ergonomic and friendly for grippers of any style. The button positions are perfect. The mouse is up to 4000 dpi supported. Logitech has gaming software for customizing DPI and programming mouse buttons. The mouse weighs 104 grams.
The mouse has no RGB but the Logitech logo is given in Blue LED. With which you will get static and breathing effect.
05. Bloody A60L Optical Gaming Mouse
The 8-button mouse is quite ergonomic in terms of size. However, the mouse can be a little advantage for claw grippers and tip grippers. Depending on the size of the hand and the grip style, the comfort of the mouse depends. The sensor is quite accurate and the maximum DPI will go up to 4000. There is also the alluring RGB of gamers. The best part is that every mouse in this range of Bloody has a braided cable which is a good touch. The mouse weighs about 144 grams. Software has Bloody 6. Over all mouse can be given Bang for Buck Award.